Deer print sweatshirt

ENG. Hello everyone! Our weather has changed and looks like winter has already gone away. Recently I received my first parcel from SHEINSIDE. I ordered absolutely amazing and awesome sweashirt with deer print. It is perfect for spring - something new and fresh. I combine it with leather pants and flats! What do you think? Thanks for reading.
RUS. Привет! Погода изменилась, и похоже на то что зима уже нас покинула. Недавно я получила мою первую посылку от SHEINSIDE. Я заказала интересный свитшот с оленями. Для весны он идеален - что-то новое и необычное. Я сочетаю его с кожаными леггинсами и балетками! Что думаете? Спасибо что читаете.











I wear:
Sweatshirt SHEINSIDE
Pants PROMOD
Glasses AVON
Flats BC

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Lesson 9(vocabulary). Crime and the law. (Part 1).

Lesson 10 (vocabulary). Entertainment and the arts (part 2).

Lesson 8 (vocabulary). Shops and shopping (part 2).